Tuesday, April 18, 2006
Tuesday Morning
It's tuesday morning as the title indicates. Back to work for Sean after a 4 day weekend is always a bummer. Sommer went off to school pretty happily which was surprising since she didn't fall asleep until 11:00pm. Liv, Erik and I are heading out to go visiting teaching this morning. I haven't been a very good visiting teacher the past couple of months so I need to repent. Sorry Wendy and Jen! Yesterday we just did stuff around the house in the morning and then Sean went golfing with my Dad....his first 9 of the season. Very exciting! They had a fun time. All the girls and the munchkins went to Costco...again. That sentence will probably be in a lot of my posts. I forced everyone to buy a case of water. We are going to buy one every time we go to help stock up for our food storage. I talked to Kerri on the phone for a while after dinner. We are planning a trip to Cancun in the fall. It sounds really fun. She heads to Palm Springs today for her big business party weekend. She's supposed to blog it when she gets back. Melinda has gone insane. It's finally happened. I think she was on the computer all day except for when she was at Costco. She did find some cool stuff though. Shout out to Melin. Well it's time to get ready. Have a good day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Way to get me in trouble, Lara. Have you seen Scott's blog? I think we need a group hug. This is way fun.
Post a Comment