He looks so big...I love that picture...stop him from growing right now!
You should find something for him to play with - other than a permanent marker and an electrical cord. "Here son, entertain yourself." hee hee
We can't afford toys due our trip to Hawaii.
Understood. Priorities, I suppose. (I'm chuckling as I write this. Would that be "col"?)
oh my he is so cute!
I laughed when I saw Judy's comment. I was thinking..what is he doing playing with that.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
He looks so big...I love that picture...stop him from growing right now!
You should find something for him to play with - other than a permanent marker and an electrical cord. "Here son, entertain yourself." hee hee
We can't afford toys due our trip to Hawaii.
Understood. Priorities, I suppose. (I'm chuckling as I write this. Would that be "col"?)
oh my he is so cute!
I laughed when I saw Judy's comment. I was thinking..what is he doing playing with that.
Post a Comment