Of course the 2 toddlers love the bumper cars. This is Matt and Liv patiently waiting for their turn. Matt was so serious when I was showing him how to work his car. It was a dream come true.
I love this one...both of them with their hats! I wish I could have been there. Maybe I'll just call in sick and then go out and play, I'm sure my boss would never find out!
Melinda, did you ever watch Will & Grace? Karen used to call in sick and then meet Jack at W&G's apartment. I'm sure if she can get away with it, you can, too!
2 comments:
I love this one...both of them with their hats! I wish I could have been there. Maybe I'll just call in sick and then go out and play, I'm sure my boss would never find out!
Melinda, did you ever watch Will & Grace? Karen used to call in sick and then meet Jack at W&G's apartment. I'm sure if she can get away with it, you can, too!
Post a Comment