I love the little hip shake to the beat there! That was cute! But hey...it's The BackStreet Boys. Who doesn't want to shake their hips when they come on??
Those Invermere pics look like some serious fun! I can't wait until the days when I live close enough to go again! Love it! Until then...I'll just enjoy Oregon's two seasons; the extreme heat/Spider heaven, and the extreme rain. You know how it is!
1 comment:
I love the little hip shake to the beat there! That was cute! But hey...it's The BackStreet Boys. Who doesn't want to shake their hips when they come on??
Those Invermere pics look like some serious fun! I can't wait until the days when I live close enough to go again! Love it! Until then...I'll just enjoy Oregon's two seasons; the extreme heat/Spider heaven, and the extreme rain. You know how it is!
Post a Comment