

So who's going to get the boot tonight. My guess is Ivan and Natalie. Although I have to say that I think it should be Ivan and Donyelle. Today was Molly day, thank you Sean! Erin and I went to Walmart to get some stuff. Sommer went to her friend Amy's house. Today is Sean's last day of work for the long weekend so we'll have to do something fun. We had some visitors this week. My friend Cindy and her family came for dinner Tuesday night, spent the night and then we went to Calaway the next day. Cindy and Aaron have 5 kids. They have an 8 year old girl a 3 year old girl and a 9 month old boy. Sound familiar. Well the kids got a long great. It was really quite amazing. We didn't have any fighting at all. My girls were really sad to have them leave. It was fun to catch up with her. We became friends in grade 3 which is coincedentally how old are daughters are. I'm down another pound today. I only went up 1.5 pounds over the week in Windermere so I got that off and am down an additional pound. So that's 25.5 pounds total. I'm trying to get strict again so I can get rid of another 25 pounds. Wish me luck.

Anyway, they are continuing to work on our yard. The upper deck is built and duradecked. The trees are planted and the retaining walls are half done. Here's some pictures of the process. They are fairly self explanatory. It will be exciting to get it all finished. We need to hurry so we can have our BBQ for Amy and Brad.

2 comments:
hmm...SEan thinks Ivan will go to the end but I hope not! I love Natalie but she has been in the bottom a lot lately :( I'm still in withdrawel over Alison though...so sad!
So you're goin for the 50lb loss hey? good luck! I'd love to do that right now!
If Ivan goes to the end it will be as bad as Allison getting voted off.
Post a Comment