Well Thanksgiving has come and gone. I know I probably always say this but I can't believe how fast time goes. Olivia is almost 4 years old and it seems like just yesterday we were waiting for the phone to call to hear that she was born. Erik will be a year old in less than a month. It is really hard to believe. We had a nice long weekend. Scott and Erin came home so the family came to visit on Saturday night and then Sunday night we had a fire and made smores again, our own Sunday night fireside. Mom and Dad out did themselves again with a delicious turkey dinner, which we enjoyed again last night. Big news for Sommer.... she learned to right her bike without training wheels. Now we can't get her to stop riding. It was quite amazing. All of the sudden she just got it. Anyway she is quite proud of herself.
So Sunday I actually made it to church early for choir. I sat next to the Kearls so they could help me out while I sang. In the middle of the song Emily had to take Erik out because he was crying. So after I was done singing I went into the hall to get him where I ran into Erin. I ended up taking Erik, Matt and Grace back in with me, brave I know. They were all actually being really good. Liv and Matt were even looking at a book together. All of the sudden Liv and Matt yelled "basketball"! It was so loud. Apparently there was a basketball in the book.
Erik has been sleeping way better. He actually slept 12 hours straight through the night. Mom's will understand how when that happens your first thought is, is he dead? Hopefully we are getting past the brutal sleeping.
Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm jealous...I want a yummy turkey dinner!
Post a Comment