Thursday, October 19, 2006

Week 467

So this week I started exercising. It has been a little painful I must admit. I have been doing the Turbo Jam Fat Blaster, which is 30 min of seriously intense exercise. My muscles aren't really sore but they are tired. I probably should be doing the easier ones but they are longer. I'd rather have more pain in a shorter amount of time. Sommer got her glasses on Monday and she says they help. She looks really cute with them. I'll get a picture. Sommer is growing up that's for sure. She actually said that gym was "awesomely awesome". Last year she didn't want to go to school because of gym. AND she is collecting money for Unicef and she actually talked to our neighbor all by herself. Olivia was the "special helper" at school yesterday. She got to bring the snack and something for show and tell. She brought her back to school cabbage patch that she got from Grandma (Tatum) and Rabbie, a little stuffed rabbit. I personally think it's just a ploy to have the parents provide the snack. Taz cleaned my teeth today. She did an excellent job and she entertained my be telling me about how she's doing. My teeth feel very smooth. Thanks Taz! Olivia set up her desk beside Carol at the office. She had a plethera of snacks, Kleenex, pens and of course stickers which she passed out to the good patients. I heard one of the patients say she was adorable and another ask her for her sticker because she had been good. Sean has been very busy with church work this week, starting on Sunday with meetings a visit and a fireside. Tuesday he taught at the teacher prep class, Wednesday was Bishopric meeting and tomorrow is a youth Temple trip. Bye Honey, Love you. Nice seeing you! Ah well it's not like I grew up knowing any different. Well it's time to cook dinner now. I may or may not go to a candle party tonight. I haven't seen much of Sean and it might be nice to just hang out with him tonight.

1 comment:

Christensen said...

Good job on the exercising! You should just let Liv work in the office after preschool. She is too cute. Yes, I need to see a picture of Sommer in her new glasses!