Monday, May 15, 2006
Monday Morning
Let the preparations begin. There's lots to do to get ready for the big trip. I actually made a little list which I would normally mock but my brain doesn't seem to be as reliable as it once was. Let's back up for a moment and mention Mother's Day. Happy Mother's Day to all. I started the day with breakfast in bed. Thank you Sommer! Sommer spoiled me yesterday. She made me a cute plant pot, beautiful paiting of a tulip and 3 cards and 2 posters. She is a very thoughtful, creative girl. Mom made us a delicious roast beef dinner and I ate it. I even ate a little desert. Today I'm up 1.5 pounds. Hopefully it's just my body retaining a little after not eating that kind of stuff. We surprised Mom with a hammock for her deck. Well I better get to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment