Monday, May 15, 2006

Mother's Day Presents

This is one of the cards that she made for me. She used the colorful tinfoil from chocolate Easter eggs. She is very creative
this is the flower pot she made at activity days. It says Mom=Love on one side and Sommer on the other.
And last but definitely not least, this is the beautiful water color tulip that Sommer painted at school for me. She has a gift for painting.
Thank you to Sommer for being so thoughtful and making me feel loved.

4 comments:

Christensen said...

You should get her in a little art class. Her pictures really are cute.

nena said...

wow you cashed in! HAPPY MOTHERSDAY. nice art work.

Proud Momma said...

okay! I'm so annoyed with these video codes!!!
Do you mean that I continue to publish one until it works on the home page? I'm confused!

Amy and Brad said...

Whata talented girl Sommer is. Don't forget Mary Kay before Hawaii