
Ok, so yesterday we spent a lot of time at the office while Sommer was getting her braces on. While we were there Olivia was honing her patient skills. As Melinda or Carol would check the patient out at the desk, Olivia would come around the desk and put a sticker on them. No not just give them a sticker, put it on them. Then Olivia went back to check out Sommer's new braces. She got really close to Sommer and was looking very intently at the shiny new braces and said, "That does not look good".
So here is Sommer getting her braces on and doing at very good job
. You can also see Sean with his birthday necklace on. So pretty.
2 comments:
Sweet pics Lara...way to document!
Oh I remember when I got my braces on way back when. What fun! (no, not really). But...my teeth are moving now, I'm pretty sure...so I'm going to have to come see Sean over Christmas to get something for it! I hope she doesn't have too much discomfort getting used to them!
Post a Comment