Thursday, October 05, 2006

Happy Birthday Sean!

Yes happy birthday to Sean. He is 36 today. I know it's hard to believe he is that old but it's true. To celebrate he had an insanely busy day at work. His kind staff gave him a cake and a present, and a lovely pink sparkely it's your birthday necklace that he wore all day. Thank you Health First team. He also got to put braces on Sommer, which was very exciting and somewhat stressful. She did great but the next few days may be difficult.... She looks very grown-up. Then we went for dinner at Joey Tomatoes with my parents. Sommer got to come along but the young ones stayed with a baby sitter. We had a very nice time. I gave him a sports watch which he actually liked. It's a miracle! We love you Seany! You're the best.

2 comments:

Christensen said...

We suck! We forgot to call as usual. I did rememeber while I was a work...but who knows what happened after that. Happy Birthday Sean!

Lara said...

Don't worry Kerri you're not the only ones who suck. No Ritchies or Wolffs either.