Thursday, November 30, 2006

2 Bum Cheeks Make a Butt

So today I'm getting things ready so that I can go to Banff tomorrow. I promised Sean I would have the house clean and clothes laid out for the kids. I'm really hoping that Erik will cooperate for his Daddy and sleep. I was down another pound today so that's 5. I need to go weigh in at LA today. I always worry that when I weight in I won't be down any on their scale. Sommer had her first lesson with her tutor yesterday. She really liked it and thought it was fun. She wants to go for an hour at a time. I'm very grateful Christine is willing to do it. I'm hopeful that it will really help to improve her reading. We have parent teacher conference this evening. Tomorrow there is no school. YAY! If only my kids would sleep in. One can always dream.... We got some sweet presents for our work team yesterday. I hope they like them. Erik is really trying to walk around. He is cute because the look on his face is so proud of himself. Liv said something funny again. Sommer was arguing with me the other day about something and I said to her "no buts Sommer". Liv looked at me and said "but everyone has butts Mom. 2 bum checks make a butt". We laughed. Well back to the house.

2 comments:

Marilee said...

Kids say the cutest things! I wish I would remember to write them down so I never forget!

Christensen said...

Count on Liv. She is so funny. I don't know where she comes up with this stuff!