Saturday, February 02, 2008
One Week Today
So in one week today Sean and I will be sitting on an airplane on our way to Fort Lauderdale. I am not a bit excited. There is lots to get done before we leave that is for sure. My kids seem to be totally fine with the prospect. I am planning on shedding plenty of tears as usual. This past week as been cold outside and in my children's heads. Sommer and Olivia missed a few days of school. Erik has even had one. I am hoping to have everyone healthy before I leave and praying that Sean and I will stay healthy. Erik finally got his last tooth. It is on the bottom right beside the one in the very front. It is coming in totally sideways however. A 2 year old with messed up teeth is not a good sign. Good thing his Dad is a dentist. Today we watched some of President Hinckley's funeral on the internet. Sean actually went to the church and I stayed home with the children. I was suprised how interested Sommer was. Once I put it on she did not move until it was over. What an amazing thing to be able to sit in your home and watch something like that. We are still sad about it and will miss him. He has been part of all of our lives for so long. I guess Pres. Monson has been too. It's funny to think back when Sean and I met him. It was before we were married and we were visiting my Grandpa in the hosptial after his open heart surgery. His room had a little sitting area and we were just sitting there visiting. Behind us a really tall man in a suit walked in and we kind of glanced at him and then our heads whipped around in double take when we realized it was Pres. Monson. He greeted all of us and told Sean he was lucky man to be marrying me,(thank you) told us a little story and left. Amy was with us too. Anyway I made a bunch of bumble bees this morning for primary tomorrow. We are doing a Pres Hinckley theme and talking about the Be's, hence the bees. This week there will be packing, cleaning, shopping, organizing, and spray tanning. Have a good one!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't let the anxiety win! You know they will be fine, and you will have fun. Enjoy!
Post a Comment