Well it is weekly or weakly post time(whichever is more appropriate) The -49 degree weather this morning is making me really excited to leave for the Carribbean. The bad news is that it is supposed to be worse tomorrow. BRUTAL! We were really sad to hear about the passing of President Hinkley last night. He has been the rock of the church for a really long time. We will miss him but I'm sure he is very happy where he is. So last week was weird, at least for me. I started to feel like Job with all kinds of weird physical afflictions. I got a zit that went totally crazy and turned into a face infection. My whole cheek was swollen up to my eye and turning an odd color so I started taking antibiotics. It is way better now but I still have a lump in my cheek. Then my eyes got really scratchy and felt like something was in them, that's better now too. But now I have a girl problem from the antibiotics. Good times! On saturday we went swimming at the wave pool for Grace's birthday. The kids had a blast, Erik included. He especially loved the water slide.
This week is cold. I am going to get things done for my trip like cleaning, shopping, arranging a sub for primary etc, etc. I went to the Dr. today and got a perscription for a nauseau patch just in case. I want to try and have everything super organized so that I won't kill off my Mom. I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of the bathing suits that I ordered from Modbe. Hopefully they will work out or I need to go shopping. I am tempted to place one more order for Cold Water creek stuff.
Well I have babbled enough for now. I need to head out into the freezer to pick up Sommer from the tutor. It actually is colder outside than in a freezer. Live it up Arizona peeps!
Monday, January 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's actually been a little chilly here! We had rain all day on Sunday and I think it's in the 60's now. I may need some hot chocolate to warm up!
man...I hate those weird zits that do that...why do zits even exist, they have no purpose and just bring anxiety and bad feelings!
I hope your bathing suits fit, I ordered one from Jeni, really cute, but I need to lose about 15-20lb for it to fit nicely. I hate that there are a million different sizes for Large!
Post a Comment